In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, I proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on my website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to my website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access the contents. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow the system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third party cookies, that is to say those that are external to my website, I cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information I offer is always with reference to the source.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through the web. This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.